Thursday, March 7, 2013

Riley.....

To all my friends and dog lovers, Miss Riley was playing outside yesterday and cut her leg (right above her big pad on her foot).  I was out of state and received the news that she was on the way to the Animal Hospital.  Just like receiving the call concerning your child I was devastated that I could not be with her.

The Animal Hospital in Burkesville KY cleaned the injury, which took 3 staples to close.  Antibiotics,  pain medicine a bandage and daddy was ready to bring her home and pamper her.  Her brothers came in and slept near her and watched over her.  She goes back in a week to have the staples removed.

Maggie Mae
As soon as I arrive home tomorrow I will post a picture of her, in the meantime, the picture above is of my "niece"......It sucks to be away, miss her but am lucky enough to spend a few days with my sister Carolyn and my "niece" Maggie Mae.....she is a beauty!!!  Her cousins Kody, Bo and Riley sent her some of their homemade dog food and she loves it!!  She is returning the favor by sending home some bones......aren't cousins great.

No comments:

Post a Comment